Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome to Bringer of Victory.

Bringer of Victory is the English translation for the handle I go by on the internet, the Greek name Nikephoros.  Anyway, despite the pompous blog title, I don't expect this blog to make anyone a better 40k or WHFB player.  I'm basically writing this blog in order to talk about the topics that interest me.  Plus, I know that the 40k blogosphere has an endless appetite for content and I can do my best to fill it.

Topics that interest me right now that I will be writing about: why I like rock lists, and Black Templar rock lists in particular.  Dark Elves in Fantasy.  Why Hellcannons wont make Warriors of Chaos good.  Why shooty/gunline lists need a CC element.

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading through the articles you've posted here and am very glad CounterFett recommended it to his readers. Great work so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete