Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Small Gift For You

The small gift for you.

Hey all.  I know a lot of you love Army Builder.  I know a lot of you don't.  If you're anything like me you like spreadsheets for your lists.  If you're REALLY like me, you prefer other people do your work for you.

So I did.  Here is a copy of the spreadsheet I use for my Fantasy army lists.  Obviously if the units you're putting in have more or less options you'll have to add or remove rows.  

One of the nifty things I did was make it so it will tell you if you're over or under your force allocation restrictions.  You want each block to say 'Good!'  You're going to have to tinker with the boxes a bit as the units allocated to Lords, Heroes, Core, etc are going to be different with every army.  And if you're not playing 2500 points you'll have to change a couple things around.  

Despite the fact that you still have to do some customization the hard part is already done for you.  I hope you enjoy and/or find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment