Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Real Life and Shameless Plug


Hey gang.

This is completely unrelated to wargaming, but I thought I'd share.  As you guys know, I am a bike racer and I often talk about proper nutrition and diet on here.  I figure that's a topic that gamers can get something out of.  

So I started another blog, The Musette Bag.  It's basically a meal by meal summary of what I eat along with the nutrition information, and a summary of my training rides.  End of the day before bed I'll post my daily summary of calories and nutrition for the day.

From time to time, I'll post editorials discussing nutrition and fitness based topics that should be of pretty good value.  If that interests anyone here great, if not don't worry I'll keep the content here rolling as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment