Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Odds and Ends

Busy weekend coming up.  

I have two hard training rides to do, an especially tough one Saturday, so a good chunk of my weekend will be invested in bike related activity.  Saturday afternoon I plan on doing a lot of gluing.  I'd like to have all my miscellaneous projects at least assembled by Sunday night.  Right now I have sitting in boxes...

Assault Terminators
5x Land speeders
A Rhino that will be magnetized into a Razorback as needed
3 Predator turrets that I have to magnetize between Destructors and Annihilators.  

So that's a lot of assembling.  I'm not going to lie, I probably won't finish it all.  But hopefully I'll get a bunch done.  It would be nice to start playtesting some of the 'Ard Boyz lists I've been posting.

Sunday afternoon I have an Adepticon playtest game against a Dwarf list.  I should have a battle report for you on Monday for that one.  It will be an interesting match since chariots can really get messed up by cannons. 

Sunday night I'm going to put my Eldar army up on eBay.  If it doesn't sell (again) I'm going to list the units individually, since it seems well painted individual units sell for above retail, but well painted entire armies sell for below retail.

Adios until Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Eldar seems to be moving pretty slowly just about anywhere. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you come to Gainesville FL often? I run events in the area and you're welcome to come play in some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live about 4 hours away from Gville. I don't really go often, but if the event was worth the drive, I would go.

    ReplyDelete