Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Odds and Ends

Good morning peoples.  Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days.  I've been swamped with work, but also pretty uninspired on the writing side.  A big Guild Wars update got pushed last night, so I was playing GW late and I'm paying for it today.

I'm sure you've read it, but Stelek's live blogging deployment guide is most excellent, and I highly recommend reading it if you haven't.  It's so good, I'm really tempted to get vassal set up so I can do similar things for Fantasy.

Just as an aside since I mentioned it, do any of you play Guild Wars?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I like the tabs! I don't know when those happened, but sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play it. Though, with much less frequency than I used to. Used to monk for a Top 10 GvG guild back when everyone still used to play 3-4 years ago. Those days are definitely long gone. lol!

    At least until GW2. ;)

    ReplyDelete