Monday, February 28, 2011

40k Hobby Update

I did it.  Despite partying both Friday and Saturday night, and getting 85 miles of cycling in, I managed to complete my hobby agenda for the weekend.

Almost.  The only thing I didn't touch was the Rhino/Razorback.  After I finished my 5th Land Speeder Typhoon, my interest level in assembling any more models was basically zero.  But the good news is, once I finish that Rhino/Razorback I can move onto painting, which is a lot more enjoyable.

And once painting is done, and Adepticon is over, it will be 40k play time.

My work table after the madness ends.  Note my finished Predator Destructor turrets.
I'm keeping this short, because I'm working on part 2 of my 8th Edition Magic synergy project, which should be up tomorrow.  See ya then.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I hate assembling. So. Much. I generally just do a squad at a time, then paint it, so I can't be intimidated by how much painting I still need to do :-p

    ReplyDelete