Monday, December 27, 2010

Hobby: Cold One Chariots

Hey all.  I've been using some of my holiday vacation to get caught up on modeling projects I've had on the shelf forever.  While I have barely made a dent in what I have left to do, I did make some cool progress.  I have 4 Cold One Chariots build, and a BSB Master on Chariot.   I have another Master to make, and two more normal chariots.  Anyway, here is a preview of what I have done so far...

Cold One Chariot

Cold One Chariot

Master Battle Standard Bearer on Chariot

Close up of the BSB.  I love that closed helmet.  So evil looking.

2 comments:

  1. They look pretty good dude. I like the BSB in his chariot, the helmet does look really good. The banner I am not keen on, I would like to see a large flat looking banner myself - but then I prefer that kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tomb Kings Chariots work well with the Cold Ones.

    ReplyDelete