Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Regurgitated Content: Orcs and Goblins

Over the past month or so I've been a busy bee by starting to write some Armies in 8th articles at 3++ for Kirby.  The first army I wanted to do was Orcs and Goblins because it's an army I know somewhat well, and because it's an army that 40k players looking to get into Fantasy might be initially attracted to.



I had already written a rather lengthy OnG review here when the book first dropped, as the kids say.  Now with several months experience under our collective belts I wrote the articles for 3++ from scratch.  Some of my ideas changed, and some initial opinions were confirmed.  There were some people who told me that I didn't have a clue about Fantasy (which I find to be typical of ANY 40k blogger who dares to mention Fantasy, my guess is these folks are adult children) but for the most part the comments from people who disagreed with me on one unit or another were pretty constructive.

I'm sure most of you who stop by this blog already read 3++, but for those of you that might have missed my OnG series there, please check it out.  If anyone has any comments about the series as a whole, I'd love to hear them.


If I don't get another post in before the calendar turns, have a happy new year.

1 comment: